AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Well it didn't hit 30s. Today. But I think it will. That buy...

1. 9,552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2874
    Well it didn't hit 30s. Today. But I think it will. That buy side was looking so thin today it could easily have slipped to low 30s! There were only about 7-8 small buys stopping that happening.
    Actually put in a cheeky order at 30 and went off to do stuff thinking it was nearly a 50/50 chance.

I totally agree there won't be many buyers around until they start landing some big contracts and trumpeting SALES to the market. They've been priced for some time on potential. Yeah it's on the way, everything is "fine" etc - probably true. But people in spec land are buying for very strong growth, not just "fine".
    There are few buyers left in the spec end of the market who haven't run the rule over AJX over the last few years I would think. If they were interested they would have been in already, surely? I don't think many will be back until the runs are firmly on the board. Yep totally needs a change in sentiment.
    Just my opinion. Which isn't worth much I guess. I thought the RAP trail was a given for example.

I'll certainly consider if it does hit low 30s. Not before though unless I see few of those big anns I've been expecting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.