SYR 0.00% 24.0¢ syrah resources limited

what counts, page-29

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ivory – Renamo offices attacked by police (appointed by the Govt – Frelimo) during the elections is hardly a community dispute. It’s a politically motivated dispute.

rhsurfer - there is no agenda on my part, nor selective downloading. I have been following SYR since Jacana days and I’ll continue to follow.

If you've read reports "which do not rate the conflict as high as others" there's nothing stopping you from posting them. I’m sure people here would be interested in reading them. That's what stock forums are about - debating ALL viewpoints.

Trainie joe – are you keeping score?. Is there a limit to the number of posts one can make? This is a stock forum, isn’t it. I’ve made some 3,267 posts on HC – across a wide number of stocks/subjects. I understand HC welcomes views from all and sundry and, as long as that is the case, I don’t think I need your, nor anyone elses permission. Nor do I need you to continue your silly attempts at ridicule. By all means, put up a counter argument but keep your cheap shots to yourselves. I could ask the question of you - how long did it take you to tally up all my posts and do those calculations, and why the heck would anyone bother to do that!!! A little extreme to say the least.

The account of what’s going on in MOZ (skirmishes only being in the south) is clearly at odds with what is being reported.

I don’t give financial advice, so you sell whenever you think it is prudent to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $248.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $1.173M 4.876M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 339560 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 207600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.