Hello There, Wow, 19, well done for starting early and wanting...

1. 375 Posts.
    Hello There,
    Wow, 19, well done for starting early and wanting to start proberly.

I don't think we are aloud to tell you what courses you should do here in HC, but here is a framework on how to choose them:

1. Don't go to a weekend seminar where you are being taught whilst the market is closed. That is like being taught how to surf the ocean on the X-Box. Whomever you are learning from should teach you on the live market. It is a must!

2. Make sure the person who teaches you is a trader. There are too many out there who run an education business pretending to be traders.

3. Preferrably go with someone who offers a follow up once a month. Because applying the techniques on the market is never a straight forward thing, and you need to be trained 'how to surf in different weather conditions'. (I hope that makes sense to you...)

4. Don't spend too much money. There is sooo much free education on the internet, why spent thousands of dollars? (I can also give you lots of references for free education on the net if you want to)

5. Any company who tells you that it is quick and easy to make money in the markets - ditch them straight away! Anyone who needs to do the sales talk is obviously not doing a good job because they would sell by creating results for their clients and then word by mouth is faster and better than any sales talk.

HOpe that helps a little :-)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.