Another area of possible interest to you, might be in the...

1. 23,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Another area of possible interest to you, might be in the meanings of the likes of Hebrew letters and their number values and what they represent.
    Do it with the likes of key words, God's 4 letter name, the I AM, God, Father, Beginning, End and so on.
    A key theme also arises (I won't cover) and for one to say this is a coincidence and chance and not God's seal, imo would be a big stretch?

God's 4 letter name and the I AM, pretty much show the same picture, the likes of, in the mind of God a plan for grace for man, who he will hook or draw with his word, and that plan effectively touches down and as you know, that came through Jesus, as grace is mentioned again in the last letter.

Another simple example is as follows;

טָלֶהLamb -> Teth– Spin, twist, to bind together (wool?) –> 8 Lamed -> to learn, to teach –>30 - He – Lo! Behold! Breath - Divine revelation –> 5.

Teth = 8 -> Newbeginning, Jesus.

You can rightfully say that Jesus binds us together, teaching, by usingthe Fathers words as per John 17:20-23 etc, so we all become One, even as Jesusand the Father are one, in word.

Lamed = 30 -> Maturity,dedication to a particular class or calling.

Jesus began preaching around the age of 30 as did John theBaptist.

30 also can represent blood, Jesus’s, Jesus the Lamb wasbetrayed for 30 pieces of silver.

He = 5 -> Grace, which if you break each letterdown, you could say -> God’s Riches At Christ Expense.

I would probably read it from right to left.

Generally, you can find many verses that back up and support your findings.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.