EXT 0.00% 1.1¢ excite technology services ltd

what day is it today ..., page-33

1. 2,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    re: re:you tell them Spartacist, there is currently an epedemic of issuing cheap shares or free options to people smarter than us (they must be smarter coz they're sophisticated investors) across many small exploration companies atm. It is obviously legal otherwise ASIC wouldn't let it go on under their ever watchful eye would they?
    I consider many of the cosy deals to be unethical as it seems directors often work against the interest of their employers, us the many part owners who pay their wages. As a result of this ever increasing trend towards looking after others before shareholders I now hold less companies long term these days.
    I am interested in companies with good prospects but if I believe that the chances of making a fair return on on my investment is being compromised through a board's actions or in some instances inaction then I sell out and move on. I tend not to get bitter but accept it as part of the risk of investing in small caps and cant see any value in rubbishing a stock just because my personal experience wasn't positive.
    I hold shares in EXT for one reason only- I expect to make money from my investment. I really aren't too worried how many shares they have on issue or who get the sweetheart deals as it is just part of the game these days. As long as I can still see value in the stock then it is still a good investment imo.
    redfrog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.23K 746.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7548000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 355589 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.