BBG 0.00% $1.05 billabong international limited

Yes Kevinecom so it seems, what's their next story/headline -...

1. 26,536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Yes Kevinecom so it seems, what's their next story/headline - BBG coming out to do a cap raising at 1c, lol... even the likes of Sarah Thompson on ST starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel here, digging for dirt and suggesting that the company is going under in the Short Term because banks/shareholders are "bailing", give me a break ! rather than provide a balanced journalist view.

Thanks also asf for the link and article - well if the dead wood wants to go and not support the company moving forward, well arriverdeci to you !

Ladyluck, great to hear from you too - like Kevinecom, asf and a few others, always love hearing from you and appreciate the information and no doubt other holders would too. Anyway understand you are busy, but pop in anytime you like and please say hello to your sister which one day I would love to meet :-)))

And my good pal hergerr, I suppose we will never agree, that's fine. Talking about Credit Suisse and recent comments/reports, however I believe their current rating hasn't changed - "Neutral with 40c target".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.