AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Mow, while I agree with most of your comments, there are certain...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mow, while I agree with most of your comments, there are certain things that one would expect directors shold be obliged to do, and that is to tell shareholders what is going on with the company and let shareholders make up their own mind on what to do next.

Seals has made a very valid comment on his post that read:

"(Cut and pasting from previous reports is not an update, it is laziness. Not reporting on stated timelines is dishonest at worst and lacking integrity at best.)"

This is what is bugging shareholders, not just the current metal prices.

On the one hand they are telling us that they have made a profit with the gold, and then they are not saying anything what they are doing next nor, what and when they are planning to do so.

Then you say that the zinc price and copper prices are down, but you don't make a mention that we also have gold and have been mining it, have we not?? So, what is happening with the gold????

Then on top of that we have an old F$%RT who, if you are game enough to ring him and ask a few questions, he abuses the sh%$it out of you.

Is that right?? Is that what a director should do??

I don't think so.

I, like DHUY said, will hold for a little longer and if they don't change their attitude toward shareholders a bit, I will dump and move on.

You can drive on a road forever and a day my friend but, there is a time that you will find a dead end to it.

One question, they have been going for about 20 years now and, what did they achieved in that time my friend, besides paying themselves management and directors fees???

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.