PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what did china offer us , page-10

1. 2,356 Posts.
    Hi Paul,

I think you will find the share price never got back to 95 cents, unless I am wrong which I doubt.

however that is not important, yes we spoke to two broking firms at the time as a backup to interested parties not making our timeframe, Austock and another, We went with Austock only after giving the interested parties the time to come up with a deal we would accept. They could not by the deadline we gave them. We thus went with Austock.
    Unfortunately it was at the time a holder of almost 5% of PLV decided to sell their stock on the market. That did not help our our cap raising I can tell you.

Whether we went with Austock or the other broker, it would have made no difference, it was the timing of the decision that dictated the placement price. The PLV Board decided on Austock rather than the other broker when the price was around 60 cents.

The rest is history.

Why the question? You state you don't hold PLV and as far as I know you have never posted on PLV before, you must have a reason for asking?

Again I ask, is there something you know that I don't?

Cheers, Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.