PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

what did china offer us , page-24

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Kizza, I'm a bit each way with your post!
    I agree wholeheartedly that everyone wants a happy MD, but I also believe that the whole point of having the enormous benefit of having the MD posting for shareholders benefit is to clarify and answer all the 'curly' questions - but about the projects, clarification of announcements and things that CAN be discussed.
    To date, that has been why we've all benefitted from having Tony posting, as the answers are always as honest as the Corps Act and agreements have permitted them to be.
    Tough and curly questions don't phase him - only ones that show something that shouldn't have been known to be asked in the first place.

In this case, it's quite simple to read between the lines and see that someone OTHER than the MD has breached a confidentiality agreement, getting information back to one or more shareholders (presumably clients of the other broker would be a safe guess, or friends of friends of clients!)to 'stir the possum' somewhat.

Disappointing for Tony, but surely a brilliant thing overall, as he now knows of a leaky source and can actually pass that on to many, many more MD's and other companies.
    Who is the ultimate loser? The leaky source, of course!

I agree with the others Tony. You love us all here at Hot Copper!!
    Don't let one incident stop the rest of us from having your company and posts. You already know you can never please all of the people all of the time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.