Re "(Not my fault if the HC program can't handle replies from a...

1. 7,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Re "(Not my fault if the HC program can't handle replies from a hand-held device.)"

I get it old boy, never your fault!

Re "No, you have never answered the question."

Well I disagree. I think I have answered multiple times. However I recognise I'm dealing with a guy who will blame his phone or HC software before he reflects on his own failings.

I'll try and summarize. I'm not condoning Putin's invasion. In the absence of all other factors, the whole thing is abysmal.

However I think Ukraine is completely corrupted by international banks and the same politicians, opportunists and globalists that pop up everywhere. Putin might very well have invaded Ukraine even if it was a prosperous democracy, but he may also have invaded to protect Russian interests (and Russians) who don't won't globalist corruption and filth on its border.

As I've pointed out, you were in favour of the ADL threatening to destroy a European country's economy because it compromised 35 (count 'em ... 35) Jews, yet you don't understand why Putin might come to the defence of Russians and Russian interests.

Perhaps your blind spots are just your phone's fault.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.