RFX 0.00% 9.7¢ redflow limited

Thanks Doole, I know shareholders have been asking the same...

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Thanks Doole,

I know shareholders have been asking the same question for years- Where are the sales?

I don't believe Redflow have ever been in a strong position to pursue these sales & knew it..But that's not something you can tell shareholders without tanking the company or potential investment.

Flextronic was supposed to be our original best hope at a stable supply of battery but we remember how that went- Poor build quality & an unreliable supply on scale, on time at a realistic price point.

Who can sell that? The product on paper was great but they were never in a position of strength to target the residential or commercial market at that stage.

Which lead to Thailand- The tough decision but probably the best thing they could have done.

I'm lead to understand that after all these years they just might now be in a position where they can start targeting the commercial sector..Or any sector for that matter.

Like you touched on Doole, the residential was a tough sector to crack first- You have cost been a more sensitive issue for customers with a larger support network needed to support this initiative...We simply did not have reliable batteries to sell or the funding for a stable roll-out.

If Redflow can now put out a quality battery at competitive prices, on scale with a reasonable service team to support it then game on.

I mentioned a flying service team..My thoughts are it would be much simpler to train 50 staff in Asia that are ready to jump on a plane in the region at a moment's notice to support the initial sales plan & marketing strategy of targeting the Asian teleocommunications sector..Maybe even a small team for South Africa.

Once we have sales & cash in the bank...The residential sector is a viable option & will probably be ready for Redflow in a few years anyway.

I'll say again..I don't believe until possibly now that they have ever been in a position to target any market..Great product or not.

Let's hope the sales start creeping in over the next 24 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.