MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

what did u guys expect , page-5

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    What did I expect? I expected a rise to $1.00 by Xmas and retrace to about 0.94. I didn't expect $1.25 max then end day at $1.15 and retrace to $1.10. Far higher and earlier than I expected. Should stay in the $1.10 range for a few weeks. . I am vvv pleased with MMX.

More important question is what do I expect? This little miner is too good for the big boys to ignore. I expect asain investors to buy, if they havn't already. I expect slow and steady trend up with some breakouts followed by a "relatively" (ie relative to the size of the breakout) small retrace. It will attract long term investors like myself. MMX has already covered my mortgage, renovations and new BMW. But I will have to wait for the bigger benefit. Much more to come but patience is required. It is indeed one for the bottom draw + padlock but dont forget to exercise options before Dec 07. There has been very light trade in the options.
    MMX should benefit from capital injection from the exercise of about 100 million options in next 12 months. I don't expect dividend till 2012 being 2nd year of stage 2. I always tell my kids that with top quality stock if you buy carefully you can't lose by holding but also can't go broke by taking profits. Don't know how high it will go but I am not going to make the same mistake i made with FMG by selling too early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.