BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Our Australian Biota shares were consolidated by a factor of...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Our Australian Biota shares were consolidated by a factor of .1249539870 to get new American Biota (Aviragen). So my 90,687 Aust Biota shares became 11,332 Biota USA (Aviragen), which were then further reduced after merger with Vaxart by the 11:1 to give me just 1,030 Vaxart shares.
    Hope that makes sense, 90,687 Australian Biota ultimately became 1,030 Vaxart and in the process the value of my shares went from $A83,000 to $US275.50 as of the low point last year. We (Biota Aust) were robbed in the process, giving away our IP and royalty stream (which continues to this day) for a lemon. Vaxart is now coming to something, in my opinion, on the back of our IP.

Am I bitter, yes! Does the fact my 1,030 Vaxart shares are now worth $US8,240 help - not really. It would only help, if I had bought back in last year when they hit the low point of .25c each, but my wife would have poisoned my dinner or thrown me out of the house had I even mentioned the word Biota and the idea their new iteration had prospects. Now I have regrets over that also (not buying a truck load). I am truely dammed in this stock trading business and need to stick with gardening or some other pass time to fill my hours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.