BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

What did we get?, page-67

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I have tried to organize for my Vaxart shares to be "held" with my broker (CMC) so that I could sell them. CMC ultimately works through ANZ for international shares although under their own CMC masthead. While I have used the word held with my broker I know International shares bought and sold through my account here in Aust are held/traded within the USA under the linked International broker - at least that is how I understand it. After going through a lot of bullsh..t the ultimate answer was that the transfer could not be done because "they (AST) are unable to process the transfer due to the format by our (CMC) custodian of international shares..". I thought I was in with a chance of success, as I met the initial criteria of the shares being worth at least $A10,000; but disappointment is the outcome.

If anyone has had success could you please provide advice. My next step will be to plead with AST for an avenue to sell, although from my research thus far they do not seem to have any way to facilitate this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.