BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Hi Brian, I feel your pain, I am now going through the process...

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55

Hi Brian,
    I feel your pain, I am now going through the process with both an individual and through my company
    which both held biota shares

individual through commsec....we MAY have a win...(it doesnt appear they have a $10,000 limit like CMC)
    first rang AST my name and address is the same as it was when biota moved..so a win there, I managed to get
    a DRS holding statement from AST yay... so filled in the 8wben form with commsec, then used the information
    from the DRS holding statement on the account transfer form...guess what the account number is wrong,
    they have added 22033 in front of the 00000****** account number...so now I have reapplied without
    the 22033 number (which is the company number apparently)....now awaiting to see how this goes
    fingers crossed but there is still a bit of water to go under the bridge first...commsec have been great

Company, through CMC, $10,000 limit...no exclusions, no fees you can pay...just no
    But the guy there was pretty good with his knowledge, I did mention your post Brian that even though
    you met that 10k limit, you still couldnt get them...he didnt want to go into it...I questioned him as to
    what the incorrect format could be...he didnt know, basically not his job...I mentioned the 22033 number
    in front of my personal account at commsec..he said he didnt know again, but I reckon that might be
    your problem Brian.

At US $20 a vaxart share my company holding would be over $10k..so it looks like I might have to
    wait for another P&D to get it there, but the window to try and get them will be pretty small IMO

AST would not give me a DRS statement for my company because it was an entity, so I then sent them
    my last statement information that was as NABI including account number and holding statement and
    asked for an updated DRS for vaxart....they sent me back how to sell the shares..not my account number
    and DRS statement....first do a W8ben-E, contact your broker who will then transfer via the DRS system...
    Provide your account information to your broker and the number of shares you want to sell.....
    Well derrrr...I specifically asked them in the email for my account information...and they didnt give it to me.
    I need the acount number to at least start to process if they do moonshot again

Anyway, this morning it seems that I cant get them because my holding is less then $10k now, so I
    am kind of pissed...rang a few other brokers and they have the 10k limit as well

I will let you know how commsec goes...the more information we have the better

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.