ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

Whether your a bull or a bear, we should have all learned...

1. 3,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Whether your a bull or a bear, we should have all learned something from the past 3 or 4 weeks of trading.

Im an optomist and like to remain positive about the markets, however this time around im not so sure, i have been sitting mostly on cash even when the market bounced from the lows, i through another mere 25k into the market just for interest as i was expecting the dow to drop like it did, it took 3 days but eventually gave way,where to from here? if we all knew the answer we would be extremely rich and i dont have the answer like anyone else, we all trade on instincts/feelings and emotion's.

What we should all do over the last 4 weeks is study the patern, im sure that hedge funds like these extreme swings because thats how they make massive amounts of money in a short period of time, the market over the last 10 days could have made a few million's of dollars if you were game enough to buy in the low just recently and sell on the high, how many actually did it, i bet no one here on HC, i dont think anyone could pick the exact bottom or exact top, trading just before or just after the curve on 300 or 400 points still is very hard to do.

So we now come to the question? is this drop going to continue? or will it reverse? as im sitting on mostly cash, i think we have further to fall, that said if the allords get oversold again, im going to step in and hopefully take advantage of the upswing like we just had.

Bloody hard game to play ATM,i think that if you somehow get it rite, the lesson should be to lock in profits when they are there to be taken in this choppy type of trading.

Good luck to ALL Traders, Bulls, Bears and even girlymen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.