come on now. If conversations didn’t evolve we’d still be...

1. 17,865 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325

come on now. If conversations didn’t evolve we’d still be discussing the initial post which had nothing to do with trump. And we wouldn’t get talking about street smart trump because that came up in relation to his own assessment of his IQ.

are you trying to set a “rule” for me that doesn’t apply to others.

Anyway if you want to stick to responding exactly to a prior post let’s go back to the post of mine you responded to

I think you are wrong. He is street smart in the same way as any narcissist knows how to manipulate and play people. He has a good nose for what will be in his interest, how to cheat or how to get others to cheat for him. for me that’s not an issue of intelligence at all. Nor is it common sense. It’s an issue of morality - and in my view he is not just immoral but amoral

you responded

He sure is.And that's the sort of attributes a person needs to lead a country so advanced, so diverse, so problematic and complicated as the United States.It's a job not for the ordinary person

so did you mean that he is street smart as I defined it or did you deviate from that ?

I was taking about his morality - you decided to talk about his suitability as a leader

do guess what - you did exactly what you accused me of

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.