''My colleague is from New York and if you want a quick ''wake...

1. 84,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''My colleague is from New York and if you want a quick ''wake up'' go over and see the effects of what mass illegal migration does to a society.''

oh wow --------- now there's an expert opinion

I too have many American close contacts ---------- so, let's put that shit aside and look at the 'illegals'

yes, illegal migration can do much harm ------------ but, what one calls 'illegals' in America are people who are often seasonal workers -
    they are also in tens and tens of thousands who 'illegally' move into the States and work for factories, abattoirs and farms etc - for low wages doing jobs that Americans WILL NOT do

and there is the problem - you 'stop' them - and you 'stop' the economy - like hitting a wall.

America went from official slavery to slavery of a different kind - one way of which is to pay 'illegals' very low wages and shit conditions - today. And what Americans get for that is cheap farm food and their big fat steaks on plates - butchered by mexicans and such in abattoirs

lotsa luck with stopping it

your New York friend might have to pay a LOT more for the New York cut steak if it's stopped.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.