I think she is not necessarily that left wing but much more...

1. 17,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think she is not necessarily that left wing but much more likely picks and chooses. She doesn’t have much time for criminals or those who disrupt society so in some ways she goes against the American ideal which is basically narcissistic self interest. She understands the importance of education to a decent society and std understands the importance of community and personal responsibility. In my view those are pretty conservative values.

what I can’t quite grasp is why people comment on what comes out of her mouth and completely ignore the fact that the bulk of what trump says makes no sense at all. He is self contradictory, puts together jumbled sentences and phrases that have neither sense nor logic and mostly says nothing at all. It’s as if people grasp on to a few things he says that seem to make sense and ignore everything else. But if people listened properly they’d know that he will have contradicted himself as well

it’s odd - and suggests judgments are being made on his super confidence. Dangerous thing to do

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.