TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

What differentiates DVI's sites from the competition?, page-4

1. 141 Posts.
    Why DVI will continue to grow

DVI as a number of businesses in its portfolio which diversifies itself, DVI is not just an on-line travel company that’s first and foremost.

In “hotel land” there is a thing called rate parity and room inventory parity, meaning the same rate is to be displayed across all sites, unless there is a timed special promotion & the same amount of rooms are offered to sites.  This occurs as Hotels do not want to put all their eggs in 1 basket i.e. Expedia or booking.com as they lose the fight of power over their product.  Hotels will continuously work with all providers to ensure a more even distribution of sales across all market segments.  Further to this there cannot be a “price war”, if an on-line travel agent (OTA) is caught underselling they are turned off by the hotel therefore the OTA will lose revenue, OTAs are also legally bound too.

DVI have a large and growing customer base through BYOJET & checkin.com, DVI focus promotional activity to these members on the mailing lists through exclusive deals, packages, EDMS etc etc

BYOJET & checkin.com have strong brand recognition domestically with hotel chains and the Australian customer, also a strong on-line presence.

BYOJET is a one stop shop for the customer from accommodation, cars insurance, cruises etc etc, the travel industry is moving in this direction. Especially selling rooms within a package of the customer doesn’t see the breakdown.

DVI also as jetmax and the technology…..

As for IBUYNEW – let’s JUST take into account the Brisbane market from 2012-13 there were 3398 unit approvals for the 12 months up to May 2015 the number was 11,028 units an increase of 224%.  The 11,028 will come to the market now until 2017.  Now if you look JUST at QLD there is expectations of 40,000 new approvals this financial year & 45,000 approvals in FY16.  I have not even spoken about NSW, VIC, SA etc etc  IBUYNEW is positioned extremely well to take advantage of the construction age we will be in over the next 3-5 years

**I have been in hotels for 12 years, either being a revenue manager for over 20 hotels across Australia & general manager/state of a number of Hotels ** please DYOR however I live and breathe this every-day.

DVI is a great business with great long-term revenue and profit growth,  there are not many companies at this MC that can boast all of the above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.