ITD 0.00% 14.5¢ itl health group limited

I don't want to give you advice, but can offer my reasoning for...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I don't want to give you advice, but can offer my reasoning for staying in.

I've been in for about 12months and up over 100%. Currently I'm considering selling down and taking profit across my portfolio, for the purpose of having gun powder dry for what I feel will be Trump Driven volatility.

ITD is where most of my profit has been made over the past year, however it is the one stock I'm going to hold. Here is my reasoning:
    > ITD sales are growing strongly for sampling kits.
    > Earnings of 5 cents per share is a realistic target for the full year IMO. A conservative PE of 20 would give us $1.
    > My Health test isn't factored into the price. So, if it is a flop I don't think there will be long lasting impact when we have the sampling kits driving the business. However if MHT can become profitable that will be additional upside.
    > I like the structure of the company and the buy back program
    > Medical stocks are not as exposed to economic downturn as many other companies
    > I think cost of goods sold can still improve once the Malasian factory gets its rhythm.
    > if I was rich, would I buy the company for the current $45million MC? Yep. I recon it's worth a fair bit more.

Anyway, I'm holding. Small caps are suffering at the moment and it is natural for a stock to be retreating a little after such a strong run.

Only my relatively un-valuable opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.