AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

I am looking FWD to next few months, holding and will also get a...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I am looking FWD to next few months, holding and will also get a few more as I feel that IF MAK is finally going to get up over a dollar it is going to happen this year,,,,Lets hope the indians are prepaired to pay the price for this great resource,,we were up at 70 cents a few months ago with pure speculation of potential asian financing, now we have actual knowledge of a big player looking at MAK assets...

Lets just hope this gets some additional attention and maybe even a bidding war between additional potential parties to make it that much more interesting/valuable..Phosphate could be the commodity to really fly in the next decade onwards...With the Indians on the scene, TNT IPO, prices of commodity, instability of middle east, potential shortfall of phosphate,,,if all come together we could be well rewarded if not in few weeks but surely within few months IMO,,,

would also be nice if BCD finally got to some high grade gold and started to make a profit :-0) Imagine that...I am not totally happy about BCD holding but with gold holding well we may just be happy with our holding if in a few weeks we get positive news out of BCD.

DYOR,,Good luck holders, especially those who have held years, you deserve to make a big profit for your patience... I am not greedy so long as MAK is above 60 cents by end of June I will be happy,,,not much to ask I dont think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.253K 556.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 20938778 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 4541117 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.