AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

Intersuisse have had a NPV of $1.80 odd on MAK for some time...

1. 148 Posts.
    Intersuisse have had a NPV of $1.80 odd on MAK for some time now. So much depends on RP, DAP & fert prices, as ashwil says. Those have been climbing nicely for some time & are likely to continue climbing. 2011 & 2012 are shaping up to be good years for the ag sector. Corn firmed price-wise nicely overnight on CBOT. Wheat still strong & soybeans getting back to nearly $14/bu. This means farm economics are strong which supports plantings & this involves fert application.

I wouldn't be surprised if we are above $1 within weeks & certainly before end of year.

Rana Som, NMDC's chairman, suggested thru the press overnight that he should have JV in place with MAK by October & he was talking 50% of "project" as in Wonarah rather than the entire company, which means far less dilution for current holders - refer below:

" NMDC close to buying US coal mine: Som
    PTI ? 7 hours ago

New Delhi, May 27 (PTI) State-run NMDC today said it is close to acquiring stake in an operating coal mine in Alabama in the USA, and in the process of buying a gold mine in Tanzania and 50 per cent stake in a rock phosphate asset in Australia.

The Navratna firm is also eying to buy out iron ore assets overseas.

"Due diligence is on for acquiring a stake in a running mine at Alabama, which has reserves of about 70 million tonnes (MT) of coal. In addition, there is about 161 MT coal within the natural zone of access of the project," NMDC Chairman Rana Som told reporters while announcing company results.

NMDC has already started due diligence for buying stake in the coal asset, which is likely to be completed by June 15, and if all goes well, it would buy stake within July, he said.

The production capacity will be expanded to three million tonne per annum (mtpa) from the present one mtpa.

The country''s top iron ore producer is also set to buy a gold mine in Tanzania.

"NMDC was awarded three prospecting licenses for gold in Tanzania. One of them is very good. In the next six months, the Tanzania government will give us the mining licence," Som said.

The company Chairman further said that NMDC may rope in a partner for a joint venture to mine the lease.

On the phosphate asset, he said, "We had a very detailed negotiation for Wonarah phosphate deposit. We will acquire 50 per cent of the project owned by Minemakers Ltd, which is a listed company there."

The JV agreement is likely to be signed by October this year. The project has an estimated 600 MT reserve, which can be expanded to 1.5 billion tonnes.

The company is also eyeing coking coal assets in Australia, Mozambique and Russia.

Talking about its proposed joint venture with Russia''s Severstal, the NMDC chairman said that the two companies were continuously negotiating and that by September-October of the current year, a joint venture agreement was likely to be signed.

According to Som, the company has earmarked Rs 3,200 crore for capacity expansion during the current fiscal of which Rs 2,500 crore will be spent on its steel plant in Chhattisgarh.

The production target for the current fiscal is 30 MT.PTI SSR NAM"

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/nmdc-close-buying-us-coal-mine-som-154500132.html

All of this positive has been building for some time after a couple of years 'in the wilderness'. This is our time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $4.891K 978.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 7284260 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8324063 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.