AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

What do Directors often recommend in the event of a takeover offer?, page-71

1. 5,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    two quick points, someone said why hadn't directors been buying when BR/OZL had, are our directors under some sort of blackout, IMO, no, director buying is a general sign of confidence, therefore pushing the sp up.  Obviously BR/OZL didn't want that.
    2. Vesp.....
    Well actually, I would just like to hear more from AVB management in general!!".......​

I don't think AVB management is at the helm anymore, and has not been for some time.

Should any of the sp breaking announcements be made from here I would be very surprised, but if another is sniffing around, seems like the right time, but does TP have to put his hand and ask to get permission to leave the room??  

The value that AVB has in its portfolio is breath taking, I believe that they have literally scratched  the surface at Centro, and will be finding much much more over the next decade.

Pantera is another that has significant upside, and the way the deal was cut it implies that.  Upside for a very long time.
    Value, value, value at every turn. Not to forget PB, PB West, Something Nova, Canna West, Trinade North did is miss any.  Bet I have.
    Upside from every angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.