IMM 1.25% 39.5¢ immutep limited

If you have been in PRR long term- or any bio stock- you know...

1. 661 Posts.
    If you have been in PRR long term- or any bio stock- you know there can be big ups and downs. Nature of the game. Sometimes we know the reason for the swings, sometimes we don't. If you have your eye on the prize it doesn't really matter. As long as there is no bad news then I just chalk it up to being another day in the life.

Frankly I had no idea what was causing the recent buying spurt. Posters were saying it could be because PRR is such a great stock or PRR is about to list on the NASDAQ but we've known those things for months now. Why would those two facts suddenly cuase a spurt of buying when they hadn't done so before?

Turns out most of it seems to have been caused by a sudden rush of brokers recommending either ST or LT buys for PRR.

Personally I'm glad they finally woke up and smelled the coffee. However some of the newcomers are going to be looking for short term profits on our long term stock. Nothing wrong with that. It doesn't change the long term potential of PRR one iota.

What it WILL do is make the sp a bit more volatile. So am I surprised when we pullback a bit after a BIG sp increase? Of course not. That is a natural market reaction.

To quote a great man- "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."

In this case, the fear we should fear is not other people's panicky selling when the sp retraces a few cents it's our own fear that we too will panic and join them.

If you want to lose 10 kgs and you lose 5 kgs but one big weekend you gain back 2 kgs, do you panic, give up and get fat again? If you do then you deserve to be 10kgs heavier than you want to be.

If you stay laser focused on your goal and believe in yourself then you recommit and lose those 10kgs.

Investing is exactly the same.

If there is a bit more retracing today or between now and whenever...refer to the above :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $562.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.5¢ $754.0K 1.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40712 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.