AGI 1.66% 92.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

what do i know?

1. 24 Posts.
    As I mentioned in my first ever post... strap in for the ride of a lifetime. If something feels right and you can sleep comfortably at night. If you have endured the worst i.e when the AGI was in single digit figures and bad news coming out year after year. All of a sudden good news is coming out and you can genuinely start to feel the enthusiasm & confidence that management obviously feel, shares go up and don't feel shaky. Sure there is still room for skepticism, but its no longer just pure potential, rather higher sales figures and increased market penetration along with differentiated products that both look and feel attractive. In any diversified & balanced portfolio there can always be room for a stock like AGI.. Keep in mind this stock is still under the radar for the big players and market analysts out there. All it needs is another 2 or 3 meeting/exceeding profit guidance and we could have a roller coaster... I am with Len all the way. Remember though time is your friend. This stock still needs time. It can't keep rising at the pace we have seen recently. It may even fall back. In that case I look forward to a buying opportunity. HAve been averaging up.. have spare cash.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.0¢
Change
0.015(1.66%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
90.0¢ 93.0¢ 90.0¢ $1.871K 2.034K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11278 89.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 3879 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.