NXS 0.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

i think so mate.In our favour is the following:NXS just...

1. 634 Posts.
    i think so mate.
    In our favour is the following:

NXS just presented to UBS and Pattersons. So those guys may generate some uptake of NXS shares driving the price up.

Growth in China for next year is forcasted to be healthier than expected, but how sustained it will be is still in doubt. Also it will divest and diversify $2trillion in currency reserves away from $USD and replace it with Oil stockpiles. This is good for POO which in turn is good for us. I think if POO steadily creeps towards mid to high 70s next week then 50c is a possibility.

Not in our favour is that it is questionable whether the stimulus plans by US and China and even little Oz are actually creating any real growth or just creating little bear market bulls to get everyones hopes up. I think invetors are still a little quite weary and you wont get the mindless stampedes into a stock at the hint of something good.

Will all this come into play next week itself? who knows. But I see waaaaay more upside to nxs than down.

I would have though 50 is a better target for last week of June than next. But...I know nothing.

you still havent answered the thread question btw ;)

cheers.
    DC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.8¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $12.21K 45.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 143465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.