RHK 0.00% 78.0¢ red hawk mining limited

what do people think of this paragraph, page-6

1. 3,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    jc

I'm not really negative about this stock.....I did really beleive in this baby at one stage....I had 98% of my funds in it..

I watched nearly all the other stocks increase and while FMS continually fell....i still had faith.

I guess I lost all of my faith at JORC time....it was an absolute farce....rumours were out and the stock ran hot....the on again off again trading halt....then to release a very average jorc imo.

I then decided to bail....I like iron ore so I stuck most of the funds into SDL...well that has since doubled...that was a good thing. I have sincee divested most of my holding in FMS and put them into things like NSX, BLY, FMG, MCR.

These have all had major growth...but FMS is still well below JORC release price.

IMO managemnet cant be trusted...that deal they did with theire sister company...very dodegy indeed.

The small amount I still have left I will keep....These shares will go up ...but not because of anything managemmnet will do but because what the iron ore sector will do.

Our best bet is that the Chinese take a big stake in FMG and then go in a spending slurge to soak up all the juniors including FMS....Apart from that I consider this to be a major dog with a car salesman as an MD.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
78.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $155.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1300 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.