EUR 2.44% 4.0¢ european lithium limited

What do punters think about this company, page-106

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1471
    MB,

You obviously clearly like the detail in these things and holding management to account - OK that's a sound position to take.

I can't help but think if you put the same amount of research and energy into finding future winners, you would actually be a very good investor and make a lot of money.

I have followed a similar recipe with my Lithium stocks PLS, AKE, CXO, GL1, ESS , EUR and others. All have gone up between 100% and 1,000% from when I bought my first parcel.

I usually dip a toe in, and then buy more as I become more comfortable, as I get more funds, and as the company de-risks.

You are right it doesn't always work as I bought AJM also which went under, but PLS picked up the asset and made me multiples of my losses. I also learned a lot of lessons from buying AJM - highly indebted company with a poor balance sheet.

Even PLS (now a A$10 Billion dollar company) had it's issues in early 2020, when it was valued at around $500M - $1 Billion. So it's no wonder EUR and others went to ground and went into survival mode. Several juniors companies, AJM, Alita, A40 and others did not survive at all. So perhaps we can cut management a little slack for missing a few deadlines in the last 2 or 3 years with COVID and a massive Lithium market crash in 2019/2020.

I wonder if the "permitting" referred to in your post above is more the Lithium Hydroxide plant permitting, rather than the mining Licence which seems to be already in hand.

Let's see how this plays out but I am a true believer that EUR will get into production, even if it is not as quickly as some people would like. The Lithium deficit will be with us most likely until 2030 and beyond so plenty of time to get everything built and take advantage of those high prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $55.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ $39.19K 982.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93980 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 205000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.