OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

I stand by what i said, i will not consider IMF at this stage, i...

1. 3,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I stand by what i said, i will not consider IMF at this stage, i purchased late in peace and i will see what transpires first.

I can not believe the mentality of some people, that should take responsibility for there own actions. Going to IMF at this point is premature. I believe that OZL is in real trouble as a stated from the initial halt, albiet the longer this goes on the chance of relisting get less and less.

But to call in the lawyer now smells like imature spoilt kids that have not got what they want. The information that we have now is rubbish (no argument there)but i would wait for clarity before taking action, it is a remote posibility there could be a positive spin on this somehow, (not sure how, i have written my OZL shares off in my mind).

I am only relativly new to HC and the number of posters that make the most useless post amazes me.

WHY WOULD YOU TAKE PART IN A CLASS ACTION WHERE IMF WOULD TAKE 25-50% of all proceeds without even knowing the outcome????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.