IMM 3.57% 43.5¢ immutep limited

It finished yesterday with the sellers in control which alludes...

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50

It finished yesterday with the sellers in control which alludes to further weakness for today.

this could be back to where it was a couple of days ago.

The stock is making lower lows and todays close is resting upon the descending trendline, which is formed from using the closing highs from the 8th April 2011.

For my 're-entry' (for those that use that word down ramping) i am looking for a break of that trend line, its actually got nothing to do with 'down ramping'but making sure the entry meets my criteria.

It breached it yesterday but finished below the trendline as sellers took over.
    There is a gap at 31 that needs to be filled and as it is so close i would strongly suggest that it will get filled.

Eagle888Then as soon as the price moves a few cents they are all over it like a rash and are viewing their beloved stock with rose coloured glasses on.

At this point in time the stock has reversed to the downside on both the daily and weekly charts, yet still some arent prepared to accept that.
    Macd has been falling on the daily chart since the 21st April and has now fallen below zero. This weakness has been for 6 weeks now.
    On the weekly chart, which is less reactive than the daily the MACD has also crossed to the negative.

Even with yesterdays 'great announcement' this hasnt changed recent trends with the stock.

This once again shows that TA has a place in any stock.

Sure this could change very quickly, and when it does i will be the 1st to admit it.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.5¢
Change
0.015(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $619.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 44.0¢ 41.5¢ $1.416M 3.301M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38735 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 41215 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.