ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

The king is dead, Long Live the New King!Well we have a new...

1. 1,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    The king is dead, Long Live the New King!

Well we have a new board, the last director of the Ross Brown days has gone today. ICG are heading in the right direction. I met Adam Taylor today and had a brief talk about things other than ICG. My opinion is that Adam is here to make a success of the company, make a dollar and loves a challenge. I also feel Adam does not need to be involved with Inca Minerals, he does not need to work or have a job. He told me he flew to the US and back in a couple of days for business, we were talking jet lag, anyway to avoid the jet lag he worked the West Australian day and the US day and did not have jet lag at all. I am amazed at the work capacity, not the jet lag!!! I feel we have a great chairman plus a great director in Dr West. I am sure the third director will be of equal calibre and work ethic as Adam and Jonathon!! Perhaps it could be someone that will surprise @Kalenn!!??

Another point is that we have quite a few directions we can take with the tenements we have. As discussed at the AGM there is also quite a bit of "low hanging fruit" that could be picked depending on the circumstances. This is across several of the tenements.

I feel confident now, I changed my sentiment to Buy a couple of weeks ago, a CR was not mentioned, questioned or discussed today. I am going to keep a wee bit in reserve in case there is a CR in the New Year. Another raise like the last one, with tranches of options would work for me!
    Thankfully with the old crew gone there should not be anymore "low ball" capital raises to pay for anyone's life style!!!

LONG LIVE THE NEW KING!!!!

Beach

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.93K 1.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2189036 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1359300
Last updated 11.13am 15/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.