EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Hey,thought i I would start a new topic because we’ve come to a...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

Hey,

thought i I would start a new topic because we’ve come to a strange place and time in this company and wanted to start some informative discussion. To say it’s been a huge year is to say the least. Having gone from a purely investing company to ownership and into generating mil+ revenue/year; that’s a feat in its self. 

After ranting and being angry at the directors fees I decided to settle the mind and re-evaluate the situation. 

One particular element is the issue of the performance rights; specifically I would like to look at the 4mil for achievement of a 50mil market cap. If the execution price for mkt cap to reach 50mil will be around the .024c then the rights value at time of issue will be around the 96k mark. 

Now I think we can all agree that is a staggering bonus for achieving a market cap. But the critical thing to remember is that nothing is issued until this condition is met. And if this condition is met, will anyone currently invested be upset with the situation? I believe a 4mil dilution at .024 can only go so far back. I suppose the point I’m trying to make is although the fees are high if they can make the ends meet; I’ll be one happy camper regardless. 

We have the added effect that the Australian honey industry is being havoced by impurities and overseas import issues. With a growing trend in health foods which is becoming a powerful industry and not showing signs of slowing. Giving us an exceptional and timely unique environment for entry. 

Now everything discussed is only in relationship to one investment albeit our most focussed. In the peripherals there is still the shakes (probably dead locked for a year or two while we cut through the tape in China) and our other subsidiaries. 

So we have environment, we have a pretty neat structure and yet our price continues to decline. Perhaps it’s market, perhaps it’s shareholders feeling the fear of a quick drop to the bottom. But the cold hard truth is the last year has seen this company grow massively. 

The problem I’m finding is that there is still that whimsical attitude of wanting good ANNs to support a spike for a quick buck. I think the company has moved passed this phase for the moment and has been saturated by such anns while in a bearish market. We’ve had excellent Ann’s about company acquisitions, going into production,prospectus and yet the stock price barely re-acts. 

In my mind the greatest ANN that could come out would be to see us with positive cash flow. As soon as we see that green; then we’ve surpassed probably the most critical moment for our investing pseudo company. After that in my mind it comes down to sales, with everything in place then focus can be emphasised on increasing numbers and building the company; this inturn with current environment which is ready. I find it very difficult to see the desire for the product to decrease. Unless Macdonalds launches some 100% organic honey; perhaps in the future we can take out Capilano with our pure, heart filled honey.

just my 2c GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.