IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

3Puttpar,I have read your email and have called Mr Sage to ask...

1. 262 Posts.
    3Puttpar,

I have read your email and have called Mr Sage to ask him the questions.

In regards to the finance he was hinting that Xstrata is funding NKP indirectly. So not sure if they are going to do a Convertible Note or something with NKP. I did try to fish more out of him and ask him to clarify the matter exactly ...he said this is a issue that NKP would have to resolve with Xstrata. I think he knows but I guess he could not say it or did not want to say it.

I raisd the issue of platinum price tanking and also the share price of NKP collapsing as well so any sort of equity would be very dilusive. Sage only said that there are many financial instruments that have both debt and equity qualities and that its not always stright forward as issuing new shares at low prices.

What he did mention is that the valuation would be basing on a 50 year mine operation so a longer term platinum price would have to be researched. He did say that there has been ongoing discussions between himself and Grant Thornton is regards to this. He hinted that the long term price used was higher than surrent price but did not confirm it.

Answers he gave to me were very "general" and did not really pinpoint an exact direction. Maybe by law he can't do this.

Other should try to call him as well. I am always cautious of believig 100% from this man but he is very friendly and helpful on the phone.

I do admit that when I talk to him it does calm me down alot. Then I panic and almost s#it & wet my pants when I see IGC fall like 10% the next day. After 5 days of continuous rout of the share price I think I have lost half my weight by going to the bathroom too much

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.