WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

hey johnnyreb, few thoughts; .... too much dependence on R&D...

1. 2,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    hey johnnyreb, few thoughts; .... too much dependence on R&D grant and back pay ?

The GoFundMe type of alternative funding, do they do that for no ROI?, a ‘middleman’ who have their hand out first, why would they not buy on market?

’OBJ have proven themselves, and their products is a success’, I use to believe that it was also a validation of OBJ IP, now not so sure .... , that ‘success’ has not translated into any form of market recognition albeit the ‘lifeline’ of funds to remain operational, imo, nor one single alternative application of OBJ science.

P&G need how much money to recuperate from funding of R&D and market development of OBJ IP?, and then?, ROI is what?, any of those relevant to the future of OBJ?

Future announcements; clarity of funding, especially relevant as supposedly three ‘irons’ in the fire; BG, LGP and a ’potential’ beauty division application, costs to fund all three?, most likely is?, take-off of one single application .... ‘how’ long to receive significant funds?, as per P&G scenario.

What can OBJ announce to ‘pop’ the sp?, otherwise CR at discount to current 1.4 cents and then allow for further decline in sp due to ‘baggage’ of past history of continually failing to measure up to the ‘hype’, albeit a far more superior personal on board. Flip side of that coin is they need to prove that despite market giants being unable to make it ‘work’.

Share consolidation Announcement, tried and thru method of raising funds after failing to appreciate sp previously, imo.
    Much talk over the years of sp manipulation, is the current sp being ‘supported’ to ensure a base from which to not weaken a potential CR?

A announcement that would impress, imo, is that they can manufacture BG at a economical cost, why would that need to ‘remain’ a secret?

Beauty division announcement?, absolutely needed if BG and or LGP fail to eventuate, then it once again becomes Groundhog Day to keep RIs forecasting ‘next’ year will be the year of OBJ!

Might be amiss in my thoughts though I imagine the market ‘may’ concur unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.