MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

What do we have here.

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    SRK consulting are mine modelling consultants for the Iron ore and the Minimg industry predominantly...this is their field and they make no bones about it on their website,
    This report on a half page fat packet calculations, says a bigger gas resource than Eagle ford and Bakkan per square km ! Really, these are 2 super major onshore gas plays...absolutely super giant.
    The fag packet calls are All collaborated by a Mosman employee who was independent QA on it.. Really..
    So today or very near future I bet we have mosman issuing MEO holders another letter or notice telling us how we can all be a part of this global major development. Up there with the biggest onshore gas plays in the world, all discovered by Mosman and SRK mining consultants in A little office in Perth and collaborated by Mosman without any further seismic 2d or 3d since 1968, geo modelling, or basically anything except throw the old numbers in a hat from 3 uneconomical wells and come out with a world class super giant Eagle ford size discovery, quote totally amazing , quite totally unbelievable, quite totally, they had better be ready for the closest of scrutiny of those numbers, as they have released them to AIM without any further collaboration work on the field.
    They will not get funding for this,the numbers will be absolutely pulverised to bits and back again by any potential partner as back of fag packets calculations do not attract farminees even when oil and gas are at highs... absolutely massive fracking operations would be required if there was commercial reserves in play, at costs that would run in to multiples of 10s of millions probably hundreds, enviro would be all over it like a rash , then there is the issue of the report, the expertise and track record of who has written it, how it was written and the person who authenticated it... Then don't even start on downstream facilities and infrastructure, that's not needed according to AIM , just drill a little hole and they are all rich, quite totally and frankly amazing !
    All rushed out to coincide with a very good MEO quarterly...wow games at their best...
    Now reading they think they have 600 k of uncomitted funds excluding the drilling ops and seismic ops required to get this mother lode of tight gas to pounds in theirpockets.. So a 20-30 million well cost plus fracking is all covered in their cash reserves, all this with them having an emergency cash raise to raise 500 k for drilling ops...
    I had my doubts from the start, I never stopped having them, I am now quite sure what we are dealing with is the absolute king of quite frankly the unbelievable ......and seeing the AIM fan base in all their unadulterated lack of anything remotely close to technical knowledge of the sector is if I a not witnessing it with my eyes the icing on the cake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.