AIM 1.49% 34.0¢ ai-media technologies limited

what do we make of it all

1. 3,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Well , 29c broke (ECN does not get his free beer !!) but regardless, the bullish picture has not been extinguished although as always , AIM likes to walk the tight rope !! . 28c was the next obvious line of support and most can remember AIM's failed efforts to try and break past it back in March - old resistence should now act as new support if all is to remain well ?? So what to make of today - did the smart money deliberately fake out under 29c and then 28c today as a scare tactic to grab some cheap stock ?? We will know the answer to that in a couple of days - for now though, what we have is some increasing volume , and although we didn't finish on the low, we weren't far off it - we have now retraced 61.8% of the last run up - its a classic fib number but not one commonly used for Wave 4's (more used for wave 2's - its an incredibly bullish scenario if this Wave has broken down into fractals and we are now actually tracing out a subwave 2 - i wont even go there at the moment as the targets are too large to consider at this particular point !!!) . So at this stage I'll leave it as per the ongoing analysis that we are still trying to complete what is now a deep subwave 4 , and tease myself about the potential bigger targets - based on todays volume , I would have certainly preferred a higher close and the smart money has disguised todays action very nicely (too difficult for me to interpret today) - were buyers out again today hiding behind the scenes ??? I really can't put my finger on it - no lower please AIM or ECN is going to start getting the sh@ts again .

p.s. i love that dragonfly talk of yours D.K. Pity they swatted the bast$rd on the close !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $70.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $187.0K 543.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14925 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 7747 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.