I can help but agree with the comments some of the other posters...

1. 35 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I can help but agree with the comments some of the other posters have made. You think i should put my feet up and call it a day? Where would my income come from? How would i eat or pay my bills? I said i had equity, not cash on hand.

40,000+ posts in and you think 2.5M equity is well off? Lucky to buy a rundown house or block of land in todays market if you are looking anywhere near the CBD. One could move interstate, retire and live like a king or move all the way east and possibly use it as a deposit. Its all relative. What would Elon or Bezos say about this?

Your bar might be set low, but I'd like to raise it as high as i can, after all that is why we all get into the game in the first place right? The exact reason why we are on here?

Very happy with everyone's suggestions thus far. I seek inspiration from the journey and success of others. Even the haters provide inspiration, reassures me that I'm on the correct path.

Even if i had 10M equity, I'd be asking the same questions and will always be open to learning. This is not about being rich or poor, its about growing the piggy bank and building that passive wealth. One can't always default to 'seeing a financial advisor' and let someone else manage their money. I'm not ruling it out in its entirety but id educate myself in as many ways possible and learning from the success of others is an integral part.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.