PAR 5.56% 28.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

What do YOU choose?

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6549
    Oh a hypothetical question for you today....Only for fun, not advice.

Had a good mate ring up the other day and pose this question...

We will all have a different answer but if you are so inclined to generate some discussion here...how about this for a thought:

WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?

Do you prefer to buy in at these ridiculously abominable prices $0.90 at the time of writing... KNOWING:

1) We have had some amazing Canine results
    2) We have had some amazing MPS results
    3) 008 anyone?
    4) We have our Drug Manufacturer not only ready to go but ready to SCALE
    5) We are a shot at least a regional deal some time in the future....
    6) We are a shot at FDA and separately EMA discussions
    7) You are getting in at such CRAZY ridiculous low prices and MUCH MUCH earlier than those BIG SNAPPY...slick wonderful speaking (gift of ** like you don't realise) NY Fundies that are going to one day, (in my opinion) buy like you wouldn't understand OFF retail and any other person/party/entity that's needs or wants to sell at low prices one day - my opinion?

OR

You wanna wait for this to get a bit more de risked at say $1.50 when we have the discussions out of the way..and perhaps next year some time when a regional or some sorta deal is close or we have some small revenue but its growing from quarter to quarter?

I know which I choose...what would you do and why?

COROLLARY

I think Paul and team have had this sort of choice a few times in the past....do we taker the EASY PEASY route and just SELL the darned thing to any bidder, get some value...make a few holders happy and sell OUT...

....OR do we spend YEARS AND YEARS and literally MILLIONS and take the heat...the stupid emails...the anguish of short term holders that WANT a return NOW....they want 30% today...they want 100% in 6 months....and give up on a DMOAD?

What as been the cost so far..losing a lot of holders and us having to fork out dollars in SPP's....but what are the benefits?

A GLOBAL program....a DUAL program (OA and MPS)....a broadening of a runway....but adding the structural observation, the durational aspect...why would Paul and team BOTHER to run a separate trial on another joint (010)? One joint is enough...one market is enough?

NO no no - Why?

To broaden that label!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5333/5333336-f54b6a021008603b3dc9b4a30d88ddc3.jpg
    Broaden that label!

No it is not just about doubling or tripling our eventual patient numbers...MATE...it is about ALSO being able to charge more than double for the product...for making a difference not just symptomatically...but to alter the course of the disease in a potentially a viable subset of patients. Its also for off labelling purposes....its also for prophylactic rationale...sporting injuries, susceptibility to certain inflammatory conditions, a dispositioin......I'm telling you, there aren't many that are even factoring this into the equation...

...well they aren't YET....this is coming...

Those really smart analysts are coming....watch out.

THEN, as if that's not enough...to be able to roll this out to future indications. This isn't on some Butchers paper on an artist's easel...this is happening...pre clinical models...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5333/5333359-8cbc2902ae1d90783d8817d42f87d7cb.jpg

Here are just some...but there will be more in the pipeline....

• HFpEF
    • Covid/COPD
    • RRV
    • CHIKV
    • Pain (Ngf)
    • Post Op Pain

What do you choose?

Not advice, always be aware of risks. DYOR

Last edited by Mozzarc: 07/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $99.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $124.1K 427.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36346 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 36049 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 50611
Last updated 15.58pm 01/05/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.