PAR 1.64% 31.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Mirri11 - yeah at the end of the day there are a lot of moving...

1. 4,229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6707
    Mirri11 - yeah at the end of the day there are a lot of moving parts here...The science is amazing but it gets complicated, to be honest there is a lot of the heavier science I don't get or haven't really started exploring !

That reminds me of a short story when I was at OARSI in March and I had the great fortunate to be able to speak to you-know-who, one on one....err.. her name starts with V and she's prob the best in the business. The pinnacle.

SO I introduced myself to her and I fore warned her before I started asking her a few questions, I said "I'm not in the science line so some of the science goes above my head". She grinned and said "Yes some of the science goes over my head too".

hahha....mate...I saw her in action over the next few days...she knew it all...she asked such good questions of many of the other presenters (in a nice fully supportive and humble way) ...all from memory...all from her knowledge.

My point?

Yes its great to know the science, its important...but take your time, learn it in bits and pieces, edible morsels. At the end of the day while I think it is important (ok in my case, vital) to know it...its to be coupled with what the company is doing, their path...and to put it altogether.

I've been doing this now for ages and my interest only grows.

While it is not advice, this thing one day could be big.....very big.

Last edited by Mozzarc: 18/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $108.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 29.5¢ $98.05K 323.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29159 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.