MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

what do you expect company news

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    The stress the stress - There is a little section telling us the company is sub-contracting some of there work and everyone wants a please explain - At the end of the day none of us have any idea how much Oil Advisors is being paid - if they are being paid at all - If i was in charge at MHL i'd be telling the boys at oil advisors - listen fellas we have stuff all money at the moment but just give us 60 days and we will be rolling in it - lets do a deal here and we will pay you once this deal gets sorted - Oil advisors does a day of research rings MHL and says yep you're on.

At the end of the day if people want a please explain from management for every little decision they make they should take there hard earned $$$ and invest somewhere safe - go buy some fosters shares or something.

I believe in this company's story - Its a 1.8cent stock for goodness sake - they are trying there rings of to do something - we could all do our money in - but i really don't think so... If i were in charge i'd be doing exactly what the management at MHL have done so far.

Good Luck to them and all shareholders....These are the tough times - Good times are coming.

One more thing - did you guys read the announcement - we have oil and possibly a shit load of it and...we are about to sign of with sentry and we still have a little Uranium play and....we will soon have new petroleum concessions in Indonesia where there are known oil and gas fields.....and this stock is selling for less than 2cents.....get on the gravy train ladies and gents before its too late - and yeh baby i'm hyping this stock, cause i want as many people as possible to attend the MHL party we have planned in a few years time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.