PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

What do you Expect/Want from investment in PLS

1. 8,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8145
    This is where we can say what our goals are for PLS are. So far in starting the email group we have the letters LT mentioned a lot and most people are looking for at least $1.50/share minimum, though one indicated $1.
    Personally if there is a group of small shareholders that really stick together in a group, then come a lowball T/O offer we have a far higher chance of getting a much better price.

I have a huge belief in lithium because of both peak oil and climate change that it is the one critical element that will be needed in huge amounts in the near future.
    As PLS has one of the largest sources of lithium, if not the largest, then the value of the resource is in the many billion of dollars.
    While I would like to still hold a lot of shares when it became a dividend paying company, I have to be realistic about what price I would sell at if there was a take over of the company.
    Realistically I believe we are worth $3 plus, but I might not get the option of keeping my shares if someone takes over the company, gets to 90% then does a compulsory aquisition of the remainder of shares.
    The idea of getting the email group together is to work out a way to communicate during a T/O attempt, without telling the potential aquirer what we were talking about, plus as a large support group for management to say go away to a cheap offer by having a committed group approach instead of a lot of individuals wondering what they should do.
    So in this thread can you please state what you expect from your investment. I'm in it for at least $3 as I believe we would go past that figure as a miner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.