DUN 0.00% 2.3¢ dundas minerals limited

Goodonya Sal, hope you’re enjoying your time away. I spent some...

1. 2,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 182
    Goodonya Sal, hope you’re enjoying your time away. I spent some time in Qatar a few years ago and loved it over there.

I agree with you and think the SP will settle around a dorra for a while. The 64 million dollar question is as Shane asked “Will it be fertile?”. He kind of answered his own question in the same way as he did on the last vid when going through the possibilities of massive sulphides being under the dunny holes, when he said that he’s “encouraged” by what mineralisation they have already seen. And the fact that he said “gold” a couple of times should be a big hint.

And yes we all had a chance to take some profits yesterday and well done to those that did. Having bought a bucket load of oppies at 5c a couple of months ago I’m not to worried if they drop back down as my outlay wasn’t that great. I’d rather hold for the possibility of a life changing gain, plus by the time you take CGT into account its hardly even worth it.

Hole 2 drilling straight through the guts of this low resisitivity anomaly is the one that Shane is excited about so I think there will be the normal games leading up to the visuals again.

Cheers and chat again soon

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.946M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.