AYS 0.00% 21.0¢ amaysim australia limited

What do you make of Amaysim response?, page-112

1. 5,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I agree with the ideas in general and comparison with ISP's, just not sure for Amaysim - not to say it will never happen.

You are right though people are lazy and loyal, except for the fact that Amaysim have demonstrated they can attract 1 million mobile customers in 5 years. Therefore demonstrating, it clearly is possible to 'steal' customers from the big guys and customers will switch if presented with a compelling enough offering.

It would seem to me their main market differentiator is price, if that's all you have - its tough.. Not to mention that Amaysim don't lock their customers into any plans so they are even more susceptible than customers of other providers might be.

Will definitely keep watch, the above is the negative points in my mind. Positives are that Amaysim management have demonstrated the ability to grow a customer base in a competitive market place over a number of years. So far they kept growing subscribers and and profits. Whether its just the beginning and they continue to grow, or they are indeed astute enough management who timed the IPO once the easy growth was done will become clear over the coming few months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.