WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

Garry, it doesn't mater if you work there or not, WRR management...

1. 27 Posts.

Garry, it doesn't mater if you work there or not, WRR management have their minds in the wrong set of priorities.
    1- current results and the lack of action to revise salaries, in particular the inactivity in revising MD’s salary, which is almost half a million is just unacceptable. why not spending some time in doing this revision> does anyone knows who decides on the MD’s salary??? Is his own decision, is he saying I must earn this much and his directors are obliged to say yes??, are they working as a team?? Or, are the other directors following instructions should I say orders!…. I must say I don’t know, but is there anyone that know how is done in WRR??..

2- history of announcements for the past few years are more or less about convertible notes. They have been Negotiating their way down reducing the price to convert to shares. 1.3 cents to .075 to 0.45 and maybe very soon to 0.2 cents

3- I am thinking that the next ASX announcement will be about convertible notes again, I am quite sure that they will be renegotiating the convertible notes to a much more reduced value and that they will announce that 0.2 cents instead of 0.45 cents will be a much better price to keep convertible notes investment secure and that because they way the company is going shares may never reach 0.45 cents again.

I must admit that WRR management are very good in re-negotiating convertible notes. 1.3 cents to potentially (read my lips) 0.2 cents

Why they did not do a placement at 1.3 cents or at 0.75 cents or at 0.45 cents instead of convertible notes? I leave that question for you….. but in the mean time see if management investing in convertible notes has something to do with that decision???

DYOR…..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.