WRR 0.00% 16.0¢ world reach limited

what do you make of the new accouncement, page-8

1. 27 Posts.
    I said this before, but I will refresh some people's memories:

This business/WRR will not go anywhere until the MD accepts that he is just taking too much money for his work.

Most if not all the potential profit will just go to pay his staff salaries but in particular to pay his big salary. ( if you do not see it this way, just go to the announcements when he took control of both the comms group and also the Beam group and check his new remuneration figures). He gave himself a big pay increase and big bonus shares when he moved from Beam to manage both teams
    We all know that the comms group was sold for few bucks and now its only the Beam group left to manage, so I question WRR management why they have not yet reviewed everyone's salary including that of the MD's and reduce the operating expenditure.
    Something else, I do not recall seeing any more directors going out after they sold the comms part of the business, why still so many people on the top if there is only the Beam business to run...
    What I have seen lately is that instead of addressing the cost of running the company, they instead want to change the convertible notes to have shares at a lower price than the agreed 1.3 cents. Why would they want to do this; of course is because they are those putting the money for the convertible notes and of course they do not want to lose their investment, but they want to continue running the business and getting the pay they are getting today.
    They would not be in this position if they had examined how much they are costing to run the business....

In summary they have too many directors and an extremely expensive MD for the business at hand.

WRR management, need to examine opex cost and remember ""no pain no gain""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.