SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

I dont care about all these ppl you mention as that is beside my...

1. 195 Posts.
    I dont care about all these ppl you mention as that is beside my point. People posting ebay links to sales about the difference between paper and physical is absolute bull. The people that are buying these items off EBAY are overpaying by a large margin if they are still paying over $40 AUD and I wouldnt like anybody to do that based on info they may read from terrible information delivered by some posters on this thread.

If you want a fair, market price of bullion then check prices at major bullion dealers as I have at the perth mint which are always a small % above spot which is well below $40 AUD currently.

In regards to Sprott he recently sold off 25% of his physical to buy silver equities and SLV sold a large portion of there physical silver (yes they do actually hold a large amount regardless of rumour) in this recent dip so there would be plenty of "global supply" currently.

Don't attack me I was just trying to guide some newbie physical silver buyers to a bullion dealer that sells at fair market rates as opposed to some ridiculously high premiums you may find on Ebay. My stance in LT BUY as I have always posted for silver so don't repond to me like an angry bull going after an antagonistic shorter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.