SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

The main concern for me at the moment with silver is the...

1. 195 Posts.
    The main concern for me at the moment with silver is the american economy and how a lot of arguements for the increase is silver prices in the collapsing USD and paper market.

If these markets do collapse as so many silver bulls and bloggers keep repeating wont a large portion of demand, in particular industrial demand, go down the drain because of the onset of a global recession/depression whatever you want to call.

Silver bugs like zero hedge who I follow daily are predicting a crash way worse then the 2008 GFC, remember what happened to the silver price then, tanked. I am invested in physical silver and this fact has been concerning me lately.

Does anybody have any factual evidence of why the price of silver will or wont tank with the onset of a GFC2? Simply stating a store of wealth during the collapse of the monetary system is not sufficient, significant global industrial demand would drop off and I just dont see how these estimates of $200, $400 I've even seen $6000 from Robert someone or other (big shot invester) could ever come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.