SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

what do you make of this, page-51

1. 6,389 Posts.
    I picked up 10 ounces of silver in coins the other day on eBay at less than spot from two different sellers and even after paying postage I'm only down about $1 an ounce after the recent drop. Half of them were from a seller with "Buy it Now" auction and the others were auction type listings.

The auction type listings ended at some strange hour in the middle of the night here in Oz and so I guess I was lucky to get them.

Another Ebay purchase I was able to pick up just over 2 ounces of silver and a bunch of other coins for less than the value of the silver at that time, flog the other coins in the lot, and essentially get the silver for less than zero cost - in reality 'free'.

There are also other places to pick up coins at less than spot prices as well. You have to have a little knowledge and know what you are doing.

In fact I was really "lucky" in one purchase of coins to have picked up a Chinese coin in the lot that is currently going on eBay for a price that is 3 1/2 times what I paid for the whole lot again resulting in a "zero cost" for the remaining silver..........

That silver was bought at a price of A$9 or so under spot even before calculating the 'bonus'.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.