SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

what do you make of this, page-64

1. 40 Posts.
    "In terms of investment size compared to other silver investments in Australia, where would you rank the Perth Mint Unallocated silver account?"

You mean in terms of total dollar value? What do you see as the other silver investments. With most Depository clients being overseas, the Australian share is low (I'll blog on that shortly) out of the $3.5 billion. In any case, $3.5b total Depository is nothing compared to value of housing and stockmarket.

"What amount of uptick in withdrawl activity was there in 2008 and what type of uptick is happening now?"

My rough withdrawal percentages are sub 1%, but I have to do more analysis to clean out account transfers (which are done as collects and deposits in the computer system) to get accurate numbers. So the normal rate is bugger all and the uptick is bugger all x 2.

I really don't see that changing unless clients think there is a change in Australia's economic situation where mad max scenario or confiscation are becoming likely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.